Wednesday, March 26, 2008





Alright! I'm going to try to keep my promise and post new drawings. The sad part about this is who am I posting this for. Hopefully, I can get more people to take a look at my site and leave comments for me. Any comments, good or bad can only help me improve. I don't know about you, but It is sooooo.... hard to keep motivated. I'm trying to make something happen and nothing seems to come about. The good part about this is that I am a resilient person and I have to get through this with a positive outlook. Well, here are some character drawings that I did recently. I tried to create my own character along with completing full body poses. I'm hesitant on drawing full body shots, because I have so much problems with hands and feet. The only way to get through this fear is take it head on. So..... going forward, I'm trying as much as possible to draw full body shots. I also want to thank those who visited the site and e-mailed positive comments. I do appreciate all the support, especially my wife. I'm sure that I am putting her through a lot since I'm going after my dream. Hopefully one day, I can make her proud. Also, I want to say Happy Belated Birthday to my friend Sibyl. Her birthday just past on March 16. Sorry, I'm horrible with remembering birthdays. I'll work on remembering people's b-day and a million other faults I have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one!keep it fresh uncle Frank!!haha

Unknown said...

these are sweet! it doesn't look like you have any problems drawing hands or feet. pretty proportional-looking to me! but hey, what do i know? thank you for the public post about my bday, much appreciation, old man...when's my free lunch??

Anonymous said...

Hey Franklin these are great character designs. They are fun and I can see them as super heros in a childrens comic book or something for kids under 5. Theres a pretty big market out for kids books, maybe you can try something like that with your characters. I look forward to seeing some more of your work. Keep it up and continue chasing your passion!!