Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Illustrations


Sabertooth!!! What an interesting character. I drew this when my friend Jeff was working on X-Factor. His rendition of Sabertooth was incredible that it inspired me to do a piece of my own. Keep in mind that this is an old drawing and yes, the hands are jacked-up! The good thing about this is that we continue to learn from our mistakes........well..... hopefully we will (I mean, hopefully I will).

I drew this image for a t-shirt a long time ago. I had an assignment to re-vamp the Arizona Sun Devil mascot, but nothing came of this project. I still enjoy the direction that I was headed. Too bad that I screwed up the left torso and the chest. Oh, well. The good thing about this is that I can still correct my mistakes.
Here's another piece inspired by my friend Jeff when he worked on Impulse. Damn... that talented bastard. Opps, did I blog that out. I mean my good talented friend.

A couple of faces that I did recently. Nothing too special about them. Just killing some time while working on some different characters.
I did this breast creature some time last year. I used the same pose that a talented artist named Keron Grant drew, but tried to make it my own.


I like these two characters. I would like to do something with them in the future. What? Not sure. It will all depend on how much I want to make it in this business. Time will tell.....

No comments: