Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2D Design at IVC College part II

Here's my initial drawing before attempting to paint the head. My inspiration came from the arcade game Dragon's Lair (one of my all time favorite video game). One of these days, I'm going to find the actual Dragon's Lair arcade game along with Space Ace and purchase them.


Now I definitely screwed this all up. Oh boy..... Well, here's my final project for 2D design class which happens to be my final examine. The project required that we include the use of paint as well as incorporating magazine clippings to give the image texture. I painted the dragons head and used magazine clipping to complete the rest of the image.



Okay.... I'm screwing this up. These images are not placed correctly on this blog so please forgive me. All this is sort of new to me so I'm still going through the learning process of how to work this blog.

.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I was hoping you'd post your stuff from Rebecca's class :)